Thursday 5 January 2012

We'll get there!

I'm truly knackered. Shagged. Exhausted. You get the idea, I'm sure. This trading malarkey is all very well and good, but when the games targeted are in Australia and New Zealand, it means that sleep becomes something of a privilege, a luxury that is rationed and believe me, the portions at the moment don't amount to much.

It was with much relief therefore that last night (at about 2.45 am), I had closed two trades within the same match that coughed up a very nice 50 tick return. Previous to this, I'd had one very small losing trade (6 ticks) and endless frustration as for one reason or another, entries into the market were kept dangling close enough to tempt, but at a distance sufficient to dissuade from engagement.


I seem to have an awful lot I want to blog about. I have an opinion to give on what is perhaps the most senseless, idiotic and downright thick comment I have ever seen left on a gambling blog. A new blog to link to and draw attention to that I have so far enjoyed reading, despite it being written by that strangest of folks, the Spurs fan. Thoughts on various end of year reviews I have read from the betting services I follow that have been thought provoking and have provided a fascinating insight into the thought processes of the tipster. Endless musings on the trading this week, and details of my battle with a bookmaker. I'm also mindful of the fact I haven't posted yet on how things are going this month.


Let's see what I can stick up over the next few days. Stay close, chaps. We'll get there.

2 comments:

  1. :-) ''I have an opinion to give on what is perhaps the most senseless, idiotic and downright thick comment I have ever seen left on a gambling blog.'' I couldn't help but smile just thinking about that sentence. I want to know more...

    Good to see you're back, Rowan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope it wasn't from mine? It's possible...lol.

    ReplyDelete