Sunday 12 February 2012

Weekend round up

Very quick one tonight.

Solid but unspectacular is how I would describe the weekend's betting performance. No winners on the nags but a couple of placed efforts limited the damage. Football Elite called one right from two yesterday, and I have to say, I've never been more pleased to lose £80 than when the living deity that is Monsieur Henry scuppered the chances of stakes being returned on one of the bets! The Sportsman too had a winner which ensured profitability on the day.

Quiet today too, but special mention to the returning honeymooner Graeme at The Football Analyst whose System 7/22 had one selection this week - West Brom - upon which I had snaffled an early price of 11/5. Nice.

One thing before I go. As anyone who has read my blog for any meaningful length of time will know, having grown up where I have supporting Arsenal, Manchester United have hardly been a club held close in my affections. But the way Luis Suarez and Kenny Dalglish have conducted themselves these past few weeks or so, well, let's just say I was pleased with yesterday's result. To get me into a situation where I'm pleased with a United win, you've got to have acted like Grade A morons. I don't think there are many out there who might think that the pair haven't done just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment